Saturday 26 July 2014

a new adventure in the pages of a book

Hey
It's not surprising if nobody knows who I am, But I am a writer by hobby and by passion and isn't that where true profession lies? to enjoy something enough to be completely immersed into it.

 A good book is like jumping on a plane to another world and starting an adventure, without even having to leave your chair you can share the excitement of a blooming romance, fight against endless beasts with a fiery sword, feel the heart break of a true tragedy and even become a child again at the words of an another.

So with this idea in mind I present to you my true passion and emotions written into stories and fables to shock and awe or even bring a tear to your eye or laugh uncontrollably.

I hope you enjoy reading my work as much as i loved writing it.


Until Next Time
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

opposite ends

opposite ends